November 7, 2022
This Election Is About Bidenflation 💵
Tomorrow is Election Day. And a year and a half after President Biden said that inflation would be “temporary,” Americans are sick and tired of leaders who’ve given us the worst inflation in four decades—and offer up no solutions to give us relief.
Just look at how bad things are under Biden and his liberal allies:
- Workers saw their real wages fall by 3% in the last 12 months, leaving them with less money to pay for Biden’s price jumps.
- Grocery prices are up 13% compared to last year, which means parents have to spend a lot more just to put food on the table.
- Americans owe more than $887 billion in credit card debt—rising 13% from a year ago after more families were forced to put the costs of inflation on the plastic.
This economic crisis didn’t come out of nowhere. Bidenflation is the inevitable result of liberals’ two-year-long spending spree. After all, Biden has rubber stamped more than $4.8 trillion in new government spending since he took office. The list includes:
- Updating swanky golf courses in Colorado and renovating a baseball field in New York.
- Forcing teachers to undergo training in critical race theory.
- Helping the IRS hire tens of thousands of new employees to harass everyday families and small businesses.
- New and expanded benefits that pay a lot more than work.
As if wasteful spending and inflation weren’t bad enough, Biden and his far-left allies have also waged war on American energy, making it far more expensive to fill up your car and heat your home. To date, Biden and liberal leaders have:
- Leased fewer acres of federal land for oil and gas drilling than any administration since World War II.
- Killed the Keystone Pipeline and other efforts to increase U.S. energy production.
- Spawned a mountain of federal red tape that makes it harder and more expensive to produce energy here at home.
Enough is enough. Liberals can’t be allowed to wreck our economy any more than they already have. Conservatives have the solutions that will bring down costs and raise our standard of living—which Biden and his allies refuse to do. link
→ Read more: Inflation is up, incomes are down, and Biden is as clueless as ever (Washington Examiner)
→Read more: Winter is coming, prices are rising, and most voters say: Unleash American energy now (The Hill)