November 2, 2022
This Election Is About Our Border Crisis ⚠️
Voters head to the polls in less than a week, and one thing is already clear: Americans are fed up with our leaders’ failures. Case in point: President Biden and his liberal allies in Congress have undermined our families’ safety and security—and one of the most obvious examples is the immigration crisis they’ve fueled at our southern border.
Just look at the horrifying records that Biden has set:
- More illegal immigrants than ever. Nearly 2.4 million illegal immigrants have been apprehended at our southern border in the last year—up 400% from 2020.
- More suspected terrorists than ever. 98 people on the terrorism watchlist were stopped trying to cross our border—six times as many as last year. How many more got through?
- More profits for cartels than ever. Mexican cartels are making more than $13 billion per year just from trafficking people across our southern border.
This lawlessness has caused real suffering for countless American families. For example, more Americans died from drug overdoses last year than ever before—and illegal fentanyl, most of which comes from across our southern border, was responsible for the vast majority of them. link
Everyone knows: The far left’s radical policies have helped fuel this crisis. Consider how Biden and his lackeys have made it far more difficult for law enforcement to secure our border and even easier for illegal immigrants to flaunt the law:
- Tried to stop Title 42. The Biden administration has repeatedly tried to end law enforcement’s best tool for turning away immigrants at the border immediately.
- Fought to end “Remain in Mexico.” Biden ended the Trump-era program to keep asylum seekers in Mexico while their claims were processed, which does nothing but encourage more people to attempt to cross our border.
- Stopped building the border wall. Not only did Biden end construction of a wall to stop illegal immigration, but he wants to prevent state leaders from continuing that work, too.
Let’s be clear: Liberals are happy to ignore the lawlessness at our border and the damage it’s doing. But conservatives have a real plan to stop the madness. The American people deserve leaders who will fight for their safety.
→ Read more: 5 unintended consequences of Biden’s immigration policies (The Hill)
→Read more: Border agents stopped illegal immigrants’ armed incursion from Mexico (Washington Times)